• domhnall
    Welcome to the kingdoms of Morbourne, Fallhaven and Valcoast. These cities of Domhnall are unique but tied together; Trades occur, merchants travel and treaties are reviewed, signed and broken: it's a way of life. The population is a mix of humans and mages, with the ruling bodies of each kingdom the latter: super powered and deadly. Though for now there is peace, a stable peace, as each depends on the others to maintain the delicate chains of life. What all citizens of every country have most in common however is their védo, a beast that is bonded to them and protects them from the dangers of this world. In a world where loyalty is everything, which side will you choose?

Add Reply
New Poll

the verge of ruin, plots!
rothar uskel vorr
 Posted: Dec 23 2014, 03:43 AM
grey
13 posts
twenty-six
Fallhavener
Mage

R O T H A R .
hello, everyone! allow me to not only introduce myself, but to introduce this burly man as well -- rothar. he is a warrior in each and every sense of the word, and is complex in his simplicity; callous, apathetic, and seemingly indifferent, this brute has the attributes needed for the sour duties which our merciless world calls for. he is intelligent but reclusive, blunt but eloquent; he flourishes in positions of power, but lacks the social capabilities to carry a heartfelt conversation. emotion, to this lovely man, is weakness -- he has been there, done that, and thus intends not to do so again. i, however, have other plans. i want enemies, lovers, friends; everything and anything, folks. to understand him, you must understand the theory of self-preservation; survival is key.

bio can be found here.

This post has been edited by rothar uskel vorr: Dec 23 2014, 04:06 AM
PM
^
acantha ciel kougar
 Posted: Dec 23 2014, 02:56 PM
babz
8 posts
thirty-one
Fallhavener
Mage

Rothar & Kougar
AAAALLL THE SIMILIARITIESSSS!!!! 8DDDD But for real yo lol

I really see these two kind of growing on each other in the long run. Neither of them are very in touch with their emotions, currently, but I feel like both of them want that some sort of connection with someone other than their védus lol

Since their both members of the military, I'm sure they've at least heard of each other if they haven't actually met yet for some reason. Maybe Kougar could have overseen some of his drills or the training of whatever unit he commands. I dunno xD

So hmmmmm idk about lovers - unless they know each other for a long time - but they could definitely be friends. or the closest thing to "friends" lol xD

PM
^
rothar uskel vorr
 Posted: Dec 23 2014, 11:12 PM
grey
13 posts
twenty-six
Fallhavener
Mage

ROTHAR && ACANTHA .
i love it! i will also warn that he gets ferociously protective over those he grows at all fond of, so that could be potential drama? friends sounds lovely, without a doubt. he needs people he can depend on. perhaps sex could be the product of some lengthy-and-stifled sexual tension, of sorts? down the road? sexual tension = fun, and even moreso when two good friends frisk and awkwardness ensues.. we can wing it for now, though, see where things go? i'll try and throw up a thread. <3
PM
^
amara miriam tallhart
 Posted: Dec 23 2014, 11:39 PM
N/A posts

Destry & Roth

So obviously these two will have interactions between one another. He's Wolf Lord, she's Wolf Lady. We kinda decided the two are pretty similar, so there could be potential for comfortable acquaintances. Other then that? No idea xD

Amara & Roth

Just tossin' this out there. I don't think I need to say much here. (amara=charlotte). She's a lady here, Cordy's trying to fix her up with the King, she's a romantic at heart so she wants to be in love. They might meet occasionally.

Jojo & Roth

Roth wouldn't really meet Jojo. He dun wanna either. She's a nut.

^
acantha ciel kougar
 Posted: Dec 24 2014, 12:21 AM
babz
8 posts
thirty-one
Fallhavener
Mage

Rothar & Kougar
Defssssss http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/happy.gif

omgsh the day after sex with them would be hilarious xD it would be like high school for the first time all awkward and insecure lolololllll xD and kougar would just be beside herself trying to figure out WHAT IT ALL MEANT?!?!? looool

im excited for a thread between these two http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/happy.gif

and on a side note... jo is aidan's and so she doesn't get to meet anyone!! lolol =P

PM
^
catriona elodie jarving
 Posted: Jan 2 2015, 01:52 PM
rayne
22 posts
thirty four
Fallhavener
Mage

rothar & catriona
He's such a brute! Really! Quite the opposite of delicate little Catriona, here. Cat's super kind and pure and, well duh she's got the only unicorn vedo running around, she's got to be pure hello. Anyways, she's the High Priestess of Fallhaven, and he's a Fallhavener, and a warrior, and if he needs healing fast, there's probably been a chance that someone might have referred him to Catriona here. Whether or not he heeded that advice is up to you. She's a sweet lady and gentle, and it'd be fun to see their stark differences come into play.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by unicorns go raur @ atf. mini profile code by margaery tyrell. @ atf. Header code by ring wing @ tympanus