• domhnall
    Welcome to the kingdoms of Morbourne, Fallhaven and Valcoast. These cities of Domhnall are unique but tied together; Trades occur, merchants travel and treaties are reviewed, signed and broken: it's a way of life. The population is a mix of humans and mages, with the ruling bodies of each kingdom the latter: super powered and deadly. Though for now there is peace, a stable peace, as each depends on the others to maintain the delicate chains of life. What all citizens of every country have most in common however is their védo, a beast that is bonded to them and protects them from the dangers of this world. In a world where loyalty is everything, which side will you choose?

Add Reply
New Poll

You are my downfall, [OPEN!!/JAZZY <3]
aidan blair corentin
 Posted: Dec 23 2014, 11:02 PM
babz
10 posts
eighteen
Oceanborn
Human

eeee so excited ^_^ • jazzyfish!! • ♥♥
Spring. It seemed like a joke of a word to Aidan, as there was nothing particularly spring-like about spring in Valcoast to the half-breed. Still, he thanked the gods for having been able to shed the heavy, fur cloaks winter had wrapped him in, and there was a lightness to his step brought about by the relative warmth. On this particular day his temper seemed hot enough to keep him warm on any level, however, and beneath the light cloak he wore - more ornament in its purpose than anything else - the young lord felt like he might catch on fire.

What the hell did she get herself into this time?! Aidan asked himself with frustration as he stomped along the path that took him closer and closer to his father's stone castle.

He wasn't meant to be on his way to the dark and musty cells that lined the dungeon halls of the Valcoast castle. He wasn't meant to be hurrying to fetch a felon before she could be charged with anything more serious than whatever misdemeanor they had picked her up for this time. He was meant to be at the docks, where he had been like a respectable young lord sent to complete his sire's bidding. There were ships that needed building, sails that needed mounting, crews that needed paying, but no, Aidan could not be bothered with things like responsibility. Oh no, Aidan had to go fetch a damned harpie out of her cage.

"Aidan should really stop referring to himself in the third person..." Summer's voice lolled through the lord's mind like a lazy breeze of the season he was named for.

The young man sighed, running a hand through his already wind-tousled hair and slowing his stride to a more even pace. He could sense the frustration of his védu, and he honestly felt a bit guilty at his attitude, but if there was one woman within the entire kingdom of Valcoast who could rile him up better than anyone else it was Jocosa. None other than the creature he was currently on his way to fetch. "I know, I know.." Aidan admitted reluctantly. "I just thought maybe she'd last more than a week this time..." His voice drug and a heavy tiredness pulled at him from deep in his chest. Damn that woman. Damn her and whatever spell she had thrown upon him.

Aidan's boots thudded solidly as he took the weather-polished steps in two's, tromping up to the main door of the castle. He had learned the path down into the deep belly of his father's house well of late, and he could have made all the turns and taken all the steps down, down, and further down with his eyes closed. As it was, he might have appeared almost bored when he reached the wrought-iron gates that barred entrance and exit to the dungeon halls.

"Is she here?" Summer's claws clicked to a halt behind Aidan as the young man paused on his side of the gate, freedom whispering on the stairwell behind his broad shoulders.

The gate guard absently turned the key in the lock and pulled aside the bars to allow Aidan entry into the hall. "No idea what you're talking about, sir." He said, holding out an expectant hand.

Sighing, the young lord reached into into the fabric against his ribs and pulled a few gold coins from the lining of his cloak. Depositing them in the guard's hand, Aidan sneered distastefully. "Yes, I'm sure..." He hated having to pay for loyalty. It left a bad taste in his mouth and a lingering tingle of a paranoia every time he made this descent.

Passing the guard, he strode to the first cell - it should have had her name emblazoned over the door at this rate. For a moment he just stared at her through the bars, something so tired and sad in the look he gave her. Was he reconsidering? Was he regretting his choice to help her? Summer's eyes burned through the bars like dragon's fire, his ghostly figure little more than a silhouette in the dim lighting. "Well let her out then." Aidan hurried the guard along impatiently, his demeanor changing at once to something hard and commanding. She had been caged long enough.

you are my sweetest downfall
PMEmail
^
jocosa lillian argrave
 Posted: Dec 24 2014, 02:45 AM
Jazzy
5 posts
Oceanborn
Mage

Aidan!. hopefully this is not crap xD
i take one look at you and i grow
cold
She had done it again, though really maybe she had only done it because she liked the way Aidan looked when he was all angry. It got her hot and bothered if she was being honest with herself. But the fact was, once more Jocosa had found herself hauled away to the deep dark dank dungeon's of Eriedge's castle to be placed in a cell. Someone had surely gone to tell Aidan, because he always came to get her out, and always paid the guards well enough to keep her out of too much punishment. One of these days she wasn't just going to get manhandled into a cell to await the young bastard prince's arrival. One day she was going to get way too far in over her head.

She was sure that day she would find out what dying truly felt like, and she would feel just as much excitement over that as she did when she saw Aidan and his damnable vedo. If there was one thing that Jocosa simply did not like about Aidan, it was his little wolfy side kick. In fact the moment the little pain in her ass came into view she directed her icy stare right at him, eyes narrowing as lips peeled back over white teeth. And she all but snarled at the beast. Styx wasn't here, in fact she was out and about in the ocean making fun of Jojo for being stuck here in the cell. And once she had had enough of pestering his companion Jocosa turned merry eyes onto Aidan.

Only to find herself hesitating, uncertainty flashing across her face for the briefest second. He always had the ability to instill a sense of child-like wonder in the woman. Always had the ability to nearly incapacitate her with but a look or a word. And his look then was one that made her uncertain. He looked sad, and while she would be more then happy to keep such an emotion on one's face, it warped his features. It made her feel guilty. She hated feeling guilty. So to remedy such an emotion from within her she strode forward once the cage that imprisoned her was open, her lips curling over her teeth and her lips twisting into a sneer as she regarded the guard. She would have lashed out, as well, but she'd already done that. Given him a black eye, and Aidan was here. She always seemed to behave a little bit better when Aidan was here.

"You took too long." She informed him smartly, to quell the unease that welled up within her. She wouldn't let guilt get her, it was a nasty nasty emotion that she didn't like feeling. She'd do anything to get rid of it. "Can we go now? I'm starving, and Styx keeps making fun of me. I think I might let Summer eat her." Her lips quirked into the damndest little smile, as if she had said the funniest thing in the entire world. And Styx, who was riding a wave along the coast snorted within her head, indignant and impatient to find something to nibble on herself.

PMEmail
^
aidan blair corentin
 Posted: Dec 27 2014, 06:03 AM
babz
10 posts
eighteen
Oceanborn
Human

yay for kinda good muse coming back! xD • jazzyfish!! • ♥♥
There was no temper of Jocosa's excitement as she saw her savior arrive, at least none that the young lord found in her. In some ways it was contagious that her blood pumped faster and her stomach maybe tightened like a coil in the pit centered in her hips; it made him feel wanted and desired and that made him feel like something that could be wanted and desired. It made him feel strong and powerful like men should. In other ways, her lack of poise irritated his lordly manners and screamed insult at the hours upon hours spent learning and practicing etiquette for his maesters and his father and whoever else decided to judge him a lord of any court. It was these moments, more than any other, which reminded him of the differences in their worlds and made him question his own motives. Could he truly the one she needed? And even if he were, could he honestly desire her so fiercely that he would pay guards behind his father, the king's, back?! She frightened him. She made him feel alive.

Summer's distaste for her was nothing if not obvious, though, and their non-to-subtle stare down brought an exasperated sigh from the Eriedge lord. "Honestly..." Aidan chastised silently, unwilling to rebuke his bonded aloud for taunts he knew his own harpie shrieked firstly. The wolf snorted at her, bored with her games and his soulmate's incessant need to wear her on his arm, and padded with soft clicks of claw on stone across the tight hall to the gate which hung open for the escape. He held no hurry in his quadraped frame, and why should he? He was not the felon of this party...

"You took too long." Her sultry pout made the young man's head spin with lust, and he clenched his jaw until the threat of a gag hitched in his throat. Even so, his eyes abandoned his control entirely and wandered up and down her poorly dressed frame. It seemed her goal in life to either have him bend her over every weight bearing object in sight, or to catch her death from the Valcoast elements; whichever came first it seemed.

"I wasn't aware that I was being timed." His voice betrayed none of his wanting of her, or at least he hoped it didn't. Nothing good would come of her knowing she had him bothered, it would only encourage her further. So he forced himself to remain neutral as he tugged at the latches that held his cloak in place over his shoulders and chest, swinging around the long thing so that he could drape it upon her own frame and conceal what her little amount of clothing refused to. With that large amount of temptation tucked away, it made it much easier to concentrate on what he was really doing there rather than what he wanted to be doing there.

As always, she offered no sense of regret or remorse for whatever it was that she had done. Instead, she pranced and flounced and portrayed herself as the perfect vixen who needed to be taken care of. Innocence, and childish want, that was her act and what an act it was. Aidan drew a breath, letting it go with weary patience at her request to be rid of this place. Honestly, he had no plea to remain her any longer himself, and he supposed he could eat... From across the room Summer gave a sharp snort of wolfish humor, his mind sneering through the young man's mind with disgust; "I wouldn't touch the venemous creature! Far too much blubber, she would taste disgusting!" The offer was so outlandish that Aidan couldn't help but let slip a small smile at his védu's avid complaint, and he turned his head ever so slightly as he steered Jocosa away from her cell.

"You'd better be quiet, or I'll tell her what you're saying." Aidan warned his wolf halfheartedly before saying aloud, "Yes, we can go and we'd better before this guard tries to charge me again." He hadn't meant to sound so sour about it, but the way his voice grumbled and growled over the consonants and syllables made his bitterness toward the subject known and he regretted letting such a thing slip. Gods only knew what the maester would have said if he were present.

"I'd keep an eye on that one, Sir." A voice called out as Aidan neared the stairs, Summer's thick tail disappearing around the curve of the wall as he trotted toward open air while his bonded paused. "She's crazy as a harpie and twice as mean."

Everything went cold and still. His heart stuttered to a deafening halt and his spine fused into a rigid pole. Jo was many things, a harpie was certainly one of them, but she was his harpie and he would be damned if he allowed this bottom feeder to disrespect her within his earshot. "Did someone strike you Rallen?" Aidan's voice was deceptively benign, almost a coo as he spoke over his shoulder. But his voice was like the sea, and beneath the smooth surface a tempest churned with the promise of death and anguish. "I'd be more than happy to raise the guard on a manhunt. They must be a terrible fiend to have caught you off guard." A tidal wave of pale horror crashed over Rallen's face as the guard made it a point to swallow dryly.

"Oh no, Sir.. Th-that won't be necessary.." He stumbled over his words, his cheeks turning red enough to make it seem as if a fire mage had lit him from the inside.

Aidan merely quirked a brow and nodded with a mocking expression of curious interest. "I see...." He drawled, turning his head back toward the door and ushering Jocosa along. "Come on, Jo. We'll find you some food." The mocking tone was gone now, replaced with a stern affection as he tempted her away with a meal.

PMEmail
^
jocosa lillian argrave
 Posted: Dec 28 2014, 12:14 AM
Jazzy
5 posts
Oceanborn
Mage

Aidan!. sorta sucky xD
cold
Jocosa was the sort of woman that knew exactly the affect that she had on men. She wasn't over weight, she wasn't frighteningly skinny, she had wide hips and slender curves. She was attractive, and the woman knew it. She knew what wearing so little did to other men, and she yearned to see desire slip across Aidan's face. So when the man drew his cloak about her slim shoulder she found herself glowering at him, lips pursed in a dangerous pout. "Certainly, it wouldn't be a very fun game if you didn't try to play along." She informed him, her lips tugging into a grin almost immediately. She knew he didn't see this as a game, knew that he did not see her getting into trouble constantly as a fun little thing to do. To her it was, but to him she was sure it brought swift and severe irritation. She tolerated the cloak for one reason and one reason alone, it smelled of Aidan. Being wrapped up in his scent was going to drive her insane, and already she found herself gravitating towards him, a hand lifting to brush against him in subtle affection. She didn't stop to question why she had found that she wanted to brush her fingers against him rather than dig her nails in. Why she wanted to whisper softly to him instead of taunt him with harsh words. She didn't want to rile rage within him, but lust and affection. It was strange and partly unwanted by the woman. Have you gotten out yet? I am bored out here, I want entertainment. Styx's bored words slapped Jocosa out of her thoughts, causing her hand to jerk away from the man as her gaze drifted towards the far wall.

She didn't bother answering her vedu, not caring if the big fat seal was bored or not. She brightened up a moment later when Aidan talked of leaving and she offered him brilliant smile. Her thoughts revolved around food and a warm bath, and perhaps a naked man to go with it. Jocosa didn't miss, however, the man's bitter words, her eyes sliding over to the man in quiet thoughtfulness, entirely uncharacteristic for her. She did not like the tone of voice that he carried, or the fact that anyone else but her irritated him. Her eyes slide to the guards, accusing and already she found herself plotting her next move. It would, inevitably, be against them. He was their Prince, they should do what he commanded. Even if she didn't care for his status or listen to him barely at all, she understood that he had a position of power. As the son of a king, he was to be given respect.

"They are worthless." She informed him quietly, words said in a hushed tone more so because she was deep in thought, deep into making plans. So much so that she almost missed what happened next, the guards careless words and Aidan's sudden response. His tone caught her attention, her gaze snapping to him as she found herself stilling. And then immediately growing rather excited. He was down right dangerous and Jocosa loved it, she knew the moment that the guard paled that Aidan's insult was a very real one, the horror that spread across the man's face had Jocosa just absolutely giddy. Oh he was magnificent when he wanted to be wasn't he? She couldn't help it, she scooted closer to the man and the moment he ushered the two of them out she found herself practically curling about him.

"I want something other than food." Came her low, instantly husky tone. Her eyes were alive with mischief, dancing with unhinged lust, and certainly far more interested in filling her appetite with something other then food.

This post has been edited by jocosa lillian argrave: Jan 6 2015, 01:34 AM
PMEmail
^
aidan blair corentin
 Posted: Jan 1 2015, 04:25 PM
babz
10 posts
eighteen
Oceanborn
Human

okay this one rambles a bit x.x • jazzyfish!! • ♥♥
Aidan's lips pursed at Jo's jibe toward the guards. Sure he had questioned their loyalty more than once, but in the end they had kept their word in alerting him any time Jocosa managed to find her way back in a jail cell. He found his voice would not disagree with her, however, and so he could only manage a troubled stare, keeping his inner feelings to himself and locked away like so many other thoughts and wishes he would not let himself voice.

The exchange with Rallen had left his blood boiling, and his temper on the rise. The young lord wanted to be away from this treacherous pit, and more still wanted to save his lover from it as well. He wanted her out of this place for good. He wished she would mean it the next time she promised she would behave, but she never did. Not unless he was physically watching her.

"She's a loose canon, Aidan," Came Summer's voice, echoing through the man's thoughts from where the wolf waiting almost patiently at the top of the steps. "Find a way to rig her tight, or let her bust through the railing and sink. If you keep coddling her, she's only going to explode the second you turn your back. Either she changes on her own, or she's going to wind up dying in one of those cells and there is nothing that you can do about that." Of course the lupine creature was right - he was always right - but that didn't make the idea any easier to swallow. Aidan couldn't imagine leaving Jo alone, something in him couldn't fathom that sort of self-destruction. Because it would destroy him to leave her. It would tear him apart slowly, from the inside out, and leave him jaded and bitter and twisted and hating this rock of a kingdom more than he had originally. Without her, there was no reason to play dress up in these princely robes any longer, it would do him no good to sit in on the war meetings where his father spoke of razing a kingdom that might offer her safety if he could only let her reach it. Without Jo, there was nothing holding him to this place where his mother had died, and he had been left with a father that already had an heir and didn't need a bastard child.

A pain jutted through his chest as his heart turned over beneath his diaphragm. Like a thousand spear heads had stabbed through his body, agony ignited in his core at the very thought of a solitary life - of any life - without her. "Shut up, Summer. She's nothing like that, I can help her." His voice almost sounded desperate as it snapped across their bond like a whip, every tone of rebuke and argument poisoning its arrival.

There might have been more to their conversation, but a new sort of temptation reared its alluring head in the form of a woman's body pressed achingly close to his. Her voice almost made his foot falter as it hit the first step toward freedom, still a number of stairs left before he would be left with any sort of decision. She didn't want food, well her tone of voice and the closeness of her slender frame could only hint at one other pastime of which Aidan was sure Jo was extremely fond. The testosterone flared in his veins, making them burn like hot lead. There was no doubt in his mind, that should he have wanted to, he could have blown fire from his hands how hot they had become. Damn this vixen and her lullaby voice, daring him to fall when he least expected it and tearing the ground out from under him when he found steady footing. Aidan swallowed hard, not looking at her, but forcing to find some manner of distracting her desires.

"What? A bath perhaps?" Aidan's voice was stiff with humor, a wry smirk curling one corner of his mouth; this would turn her attention for sure. He looked down at the top of her head, his arm tightening around her shoulders anticipating a lunge for escape of his presence by the young mage. "It would probably be a good idea, you do smell like dungeon after all." He waved his free hand in front of his nose as he continued teasing her, the starts of a laugh budding at the back of his throat and threatening to ruin his little game. The young lord just needed to keep her mind off of sex until he was certain he could control his own lusts and desires; let her want him, but let him be strong enough that he might say no when it was necessary to do so. After all, they still needed to have a little chat about her escapades and how they seemed intent to drain even the deepest of his coffers.

Summer's voice whispered ominously in the back of Aidan's mind, "Don't let her drag you down with her...". And then their connection was cut, only a tendril of presence left to remind him of his védu's words, but a heavy wall that blocked him from arguing them.

PMEmail
^
jocosa lillian argrave
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 01:35 AM
Jazzy
5 posts
Oceanborn
Mage

Aidan!. sorta sucky xD
cold
The moment the man decided to play dumb Jocosa was finding herself frowning, her lips pursing as her eyes narrowed at him. She didn't want to play this sort of game, not right now. She wanted to go back to his home, to his bed, and spend the rest of the day rolling about in the sheets. Instead he was being stubborn and elusive and she hated it. Of course when she was being stubborn and elusive it was perfectly okay, because she was allowed to do such things. But not he, not when she was more then ready to drag him to bed. Just as the woman attempted to jerk away from the man, reacting physically to the irritation she felt, the man's arm constricted about her and she huffed, indignant. She reached out to the man, fingers snatching at his shirt and curling tightly in retaliation to his tight grip.

"I do not smell. The only thing that stinks is your dog." The woman hissed out, lips still tugged down into a sneering pout. She was, of course, speaking of his vedu whom she shot an accusing glare as the beast disappeared at the top of the steps. "I do not like him. Not at all, you should make him sleep out in the cold." The woman said, nodding her head as if her idea was the best idea in the entire world. Shortly after such a proclamation instead of trying to pull away from the man she merely leaned heavily against him, tugging at his shirt as if trying to urge him forward, faster. "Hurry up. I want to go now." She was still pouting over his little jab, unimpressed with his jokes and very much not willing to amuse the man.

Instead she was far more interested in what lay beneath his clothes, considering her fingers were tugging at the fabric of his shirt, intent on tugging it out of from where it was tucked into his pants. Her fingers didn't stop just at working his shirt from the band of his pants but she found herself tugging at the laces as well, steps eager as she all but tugged the man up the stairs. "I will take a bath, and you will not get to join me. I will ask someone else." Her words were haughty, as demeaning as she could get them. But there remained an undertone of softness, if at all possible within the woman. She was fond of him, extremely so, and therefore her threat of finding another lover was a very very empty one. There was no one else that Jocosa wanted more, then the man she was currently trying to undress as they made their way up and out of the dungeon.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by unicorns go raur @ atf. mini profile code by margaery tyrell. @ atf. Header code by ring wing @ tympanus